Visit the Oniri Islands Virtual Photo Booth and snap a photo of yourself. Add one of the featured animal masks to your face and submit it for a chance to be randomly selected to win free copy of the game + figurines. Share your photo on Facebook and Twitter for bonus chances to win!
Tourmaline is launching a Kickstarter campaign beginning in March to help with the roll out of the game. Follow Oniri Islands – Children of the River on social media for upcoming news and announcements about the campaign: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Website
The video game's plot is an original story inspired by the Lost boys from Peter Pan (JM Barry). The twins Mina and Tim are led by a mysterious chant into Oniri, a magic river that connects universes. Stranded on an island, they soon realize that their shadows are gone, preventing them from leaving this strange place… They meet two animals, a Shark and a Falcon, who give them each one a mask before going back to the river. Thanks to the masks, Mina and Tim are granted each one an animal shadow and magical powers: swim like a Shark and fly like a Falcon.
Features of Oniri Islands include:
- Play a tablet game with real toys!
- Beautiful and highly crafted toys to play with.
- 5 animal masks for your toys to wear!
- A collaborative game to share and enjoy together like a boardgame
- A poetic universe that children, as well as parents, will love to explore together
- A gorgeous minimalistic look, poetic and colorful.
- A charming original soundtrack conveying all the poetry and wonder within the scenario.