**A Geek Daddy has been financially compensated by BlockAdvisors**
A Geek Daddy is joining our friends Men Who Blog in hosting a Twitter Party on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 from 11am to Noon (EST) to close out this year's "Tax Season" and provide some tips and on how to get your taxes filed on time before the April 18th deadline if you are a procrastinator and advice for those of you who are already done about things you may want to do throughout the year to be better prepared in the future. We'll be joined by @BlockAdvisors who will share their professional advice on tax matters for the average family and provide some insights that will be particularly useful for small business owners and the self-employed when it comes to dealing with the financial challenges that often pop up throughout the year. Plus we'll be providing away some $50 Gift Cards to attendees throughout the party!
To be eligible to win one of these prizes make sure you do the following four things:
- Tweet this Promotional Message on Twitter: " Join @MenWhoBlog #BlockAdvisors #TwitterParty! The Importance of a Year-Round Tax Advisor 4/12 at 11am ET #sweeps: http://bit.ly/25PYKRU "
- CLICK HERE and paste the URL for your tweeted promotional message in the comment section of the post about this party on the Men Who Blog's website to verify your participation.
- Follow @MenWhoBlog , @Geekdad248 , @Gunaxin & @BlockAdvisors on Twitter.
- Participate in the #BlockAdvisors Twitter Party between 11 am - Noon (EST) / 8am - 9am (PST) by contributing a minimum of one unique tweet responding to a question asked by the Host ( @MenWhoBlog ) or a comment made by a co-host ( @Geekdad248 / @Gunaxin ) or our special guest ( @BlockAdvisors ) that includes the hashtags #BlockAdvisors and #sweepstakes. Additional tweets are appreciated but do not increase your chances of winning.
Here are some tips on how to participate in the party and get the most out of the experience:
- Monitor the official Twitter Party Hashtag #BlockAdvisors and follow the conversation throughout the hour long event.
- Follow @MenWhoBlog as the event Host who will present questions labeled Q1, Q2, Q3 etc. for attendees to reply to: "Q1: What is your best advice for filing your taxes? #BlockAdvisors"
- Answer these questions with A1, A2, A3 etc including the hashtag #BlockAdvisors : "A1 Get started early! #BlockAdvisors"
- ReTweet questions and your favorite comments by others participating in the party.
- Make some new friends, ask @BlockAdvisors questions and most importantly -- have fun!
- Be conversational and witty but also be polite and respectful of all the party's participants.
**A Geek Daddy has been financially compensated for this post and his involvement with the #BlockAdvisors Twitter Party**